Request PROMOTIONAL VIDEO MUSIC CHANNEL

sylus

I've Got It
Hey guys,

I've decided that i need a promotional video for my YouTube channel because that could get me a lot more exposure. I've the whole plan figured out and i'm sure it will get me a lot more exposure, But i only miss one more thing now.. The video itself..

If anyone can make me one, It has to be really proffesional and convincing so people will check out my channel..

Some examples of work i like:
Or the intro of this music channel:
The promo video has to be at least 30 Seconds.

The price:

I'll promote the F*** out of this video and upload it everywhere, ( Not only on youtube but on EVERY video sharing site like for example Vimeo.) And this video will get HELLA lot of views, And i'll put your Channel link or Name or website in the description so you'll get a lot of exposure too.

Why i'm so sure that you and i will both get a lot of exposure:
My channel promotes some sexy EDM (Electronic Dance Music) and i promote the videos a lot, what gives me a lot of views. Like one video has gained over 3,5k views just because i promoted it so much.
But this video will get a lot more then that. At least 20K views.

I'm working my a** of on promoting the videos i have now, but this video will get a lot more, i'll be posting it on every forum i know, (40+ forums or something) and i'll be promoting it a lot trough Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Digg, 9gag, StumbleUpon, Pinterest and a lot of more social media.

Hope someone is interested and i can make a deal with someone...
Thanks a lot :D
°Sylus

Two questions. What length? :D
What kind of music would you like it to have? anything specific?

Oh and one more thing!
you want it for your Equalizedtunes channel?

Two questions. What length? :D
What kind of music would you like it to have? anything specific?

Oh and one more thing!
you want it for your Equalizedtunes channel?

For EqualizedTunes, yes.
I would like some sexy music as long as it is copyright free EDM
or use music from Cresce, I got permission to use his music :D
If you could make one, that would be Sick, since your videos are awesome.

Back