Promoting your channel

Gaining subs that aren't watching your channel isn't the greatest thing to do. You might want to slow down that sub growth and concentrate on attracting a real audience that will watch your videos.

Since you are doing minecraft, I would probably target the mod audience, it seems like a really huge demand for videos at the moment.

If you are using Facebook, then try connecting with other Minecraft pages and have them share out your videos.

How exactly do you promote your channel? I'm not growing as fast as I'm hoping to. I have no trouble getting subscribers so far, but the real problem are the views. I barely get views on any of my videos and so few comments, likes and dislikes.

People always say social media but my facebook and twitter are pathetic, with only 43 likes and 9 followers. And it's not counting...

Also, I only have a few videos because recently I was hacked and all of them went bye-bye,

what i do is i share a lot on fb,twitter,ig and google plus i also copy my links and also send them to freidns and family as well and i post them in fb groups as well and i use twitter and i also post them here to i wish you luck most gaming channel grow quick from what I've seen i dont own a gaming channel give it time it will grow.

i use to post my stuff everywhere, but i make so much stuff so constantly now i never have time to promote. The irony is that im working harder than ever and yet getting less new subs than i use to. Dont end up like me kids, never stop ******* yourself out. It's the only wayyy.

Back