Promoting your channel

Y

YinTaiYang

How exactly do you promote your channel? I'm not growing as fast as I'm hoping to. I have no trouble getting subscribers so far, but the real problem are the views. I barely get views on any of my videos and so few comments, likes and dislikes.

People always say social media but my facebook and twitter are pathetic, with only 43 likes and 9 followers. And it's not counting...

Also, I only have a few videos because recently I was hacked and all of them went bye-bye,

How exactly do you promote your channel? I'm not growing as fast as I'm hoping to. I have no trouble getting subscribers so far, but the real problem are the views. I barely get views on any of my videos and so few comments, likes and dislikes.

People always say social media but my facebook and twitter are pathetic, with only 43 likes and 9 followers. And it's not counting...

Also, I only have a few videos because recently I was hacked and all of them went bye-bye,
When did you first start making videos on your channel?

When did you first start making videos on your channel?
Feb[DOUBLEPOST=1371454530,1371454493][/DOUBLEPOST]May last year actually. I got my first hundred subs by feb and then started being active.

Feb[DOUBLEPOST=1371454530,1371454493][/DOUBLEPOST]May last year actually. I got my first hundred subs by feb and then started being active.

you have to stay persistant. see if you can get a shoutout from someone. try to dual comm with other channels that do the same things as you. join other forums. there are multiple ways to grow a channel. you just have to take the time and effort into growing it

I only post on Facebook, Twitter, and here. Occasionally I'll put my videos on Tumblr, but it doesn't bring in any traffic. (Well it depends on the video. My latest video was something that got reblogged about 7 times).

You got 400 subs since feb that's quite a lot so i don't really see your problem. Most of us don't get half as much as you so be thankful.

I agree here, im atleast struggling to get to the twenty mark, but congrats on 400 subs... I wish i could get something around there!
Just keep making videos, its bound to come in

You are not the only one, you are very lucky to gain that much subscribers. Send a inbox to them asking you to view your video? Or send it to your contacts. It will keep growing just be patience and keep putting up good content, some peoples channels grow faster than others.

facebook, twitter, share with family and friends, comment everywhere on youtube, but not with 'hey check out my channel', just with your opinions on other videos, email other youtubers and tell them what you like about their videos, people are more likely to check out yours if you show an interest in theirs.

Back