Promote

Lanorc

I Love YTtalk
Hey YOUTUBERs!
What is the best way of promoting a youtube channel? i know its a question that is asked a million, if not a billion times... but i never got a real answer.

See you then!

Try younow, omegle, here, on youtube itself (just be active in the community, PLEASE do not be one of those idiots who spam on others videos, it's just annoying), twitter, facebook, post video responses, etc. be ACTIVE

You know when you watch one of those funny videos and you go to your friends and is like "OMG BRUH YOU GTTA AIHGIOHG SEE THIS!"

Yeah, do that.. but with your videos.

Happy YouTubing,
Kyrie

Try younow, omegle, here, on youtube itself (just be active in the community, PLEASE do not be one of those idiots who spam on others videos, it's just annoying), twitter, facebook, post video responses, etc. be ACTIVE
oh i never spam not ever ask for subs, omegle seems the best starting place though! always random people... wish my friends would help but they think im foolish doing youtube videos.

This fat youtuber has 500k subbers :p and weighs 450 kilo xD and shows of his manboobs once in a while! really funny hahah but a nice person

oh i never spam not ever ask for subs, omegle seems the best starting place though! always random people... wish my friends would help but they think im foolish doing youtube videos.
I feel sorry for you, man. I started my uploads as a way of keeping in touch with them, playing games and recording them as a form of diary. Once they realised I was serious about doing something with the channel, they've been nothing short of brilliant with helping promote my videos, commenting on them, hitting like, phoning me to ask when the next session is, etc... Maybe I'm just lucky, but I've got a good community of friends who support each other despite a sometimes differing of opinions in various interests. Your friends won't support you? From my perspective, doesn't sound very friendly to me :(

Back