Promote my videos

Noah Northcutt

I usually promote my videos with Twitter, Facebook, and Youtube. but I don't always get the results that I want even though I'm sending it out to about 1600 people. I wanted to know if there was any other ways to promote. Thanks :)

Just make sure you keep on all of those things you mentioned. It's about having a consistent and engaging process.

Think about how you engage people. Are you just posting your video and saying "watch my stuff!"

Ask people for their advice, or for things to do, or what they think of something, or just some way to engage people.

No when I promote I explain the video and just ask them to please watch if their interested. Sometimes it can work out, but not alot.

Use forums etc, also get other youtubers such as myself. I would give a shoutout to you if you shout me out to your 1600 people??

No when I promote I explain the video and just ask them to please watch if their interested. Sometimes it can work out, but not alot.
I feel ya, I was in the same situation and even now, I sorta get into a bind quite a bit too... As far as spreading the word, I would say just keep promoting, promoting, and promoting (almost like a campaign), and keep interacting with people. Also, finding other forums/boards that are related to your content, interests, and even similar are worth a try. :)

Back