Prolax partnership?

Deadpool22x

Dual/Solo Game commentary!
I just got a message from someone from this network offering a partnership? I'm wondering if I should accept and if this is a good network? I checked their site and they seem nice but I thought I'd ask you guys first.

I don't know much about it.. But check out their site and if they want to partner with you I would go with it and run lol

Woah, nice! I've never heard of them, but I checked out their channel+website and they seem pretty legit. Looks like they are a sub-network of Maker Studios. I would also check out their contract, if one has been offered.

Also read their FAQ on their website if you haven't already.

They are a Content Aggregator for Maker Studios , but not in-house.

The contract is pretty much the same as RPM Network`s except the support and such will come from Prolax, not from Maker`s staff.

They are a Content Aggregator for Maker Studios , but not in-house.

The contract is pretty much the same as RPM Network`s except the support and such will come from Prolax, not from Maker`s staff.
I think , what you should do is, well you know payments are going to be good as they will be from Maker Studios, so it comes down to things like support, so you should ask some Prolax Partners!!!! That`s the best way to do it, as none of us (unless anyone is with Prolax) can give you an entirely accurate answer :)

About 5-6 months new[DOUBLEPOST=1358707905,1358707774][/DOUBLEPOST]Another thing I find worrying is that they`ve been up for about 5 1/2 months now and they have 84 channels? surely with that low requirements they should have alot more than that :|
Maybe they don't want to take more than they can handle? *shrugs*

Back