Other Project R - Large Project looking for a number of roles!

Arena525

Liking YTtalk
Good day everyone!

My name is Lawrence, a.k.a, Arena525. How are you all doing today?
I'd like to present to you a project which i've been writing about for some time now, it's currently in the early stages of the works and due to time constraints might not even be released till the end of the year. I had the idea of forming a small team that could work on something like this, it's quite a big project but the pay off if done correctly would be very much worth it, and the possibilities of this project is quite open and exciting :)

So, What is the project?

This project is a story-driven series using a mixture of 3D animation and Minecraft gameplay in an attempt to bring something brand new and exciting to the table of Youtube Gameplay. Depending on how well it does this may span into different branches of Media but right now we're focusing on those two core aspects. Due to the nature of this project, the story and the project details itself will be kept on a need to know basis just for the team, i hope you can understand. :)

What Roles are needed?

Musician - We want to be able to have our own little music sections instead of using Incompetech and other royalty free music. We're looking for someone who can do a range of music from rock to classic to pop. :)

Artists - We'll need artists for the thumbnails, end screens and even the opening animation (we've had some ideas for an Anime esque opening) So 2D work digitally would be great :)

World builders - Minecraft world builders unite! We'll need quite a few people to help us build our series world so we can fully utilize the potential of this project, so if you like building and are pretty good at it. Let me know :D

Actors/V.O Actors - 18+
- The 18+ is there for a reason, we need Actors (and Actresses!) for our Minecraft series and along with that they'll need to voice their character so a good mic is a must i'm afraid, If you live in the UK then maybe we can sort something out with using our Microphones. But if you've ever fancied having a go at being a Voice-actor sign up here. Eventually we may even need to call out for extras :)

Animators/After Effects - This part is very important, we need Animators for the opening cutscenes, the ending screens, the cutscenes themselves (So Cinema 4D is a must) if you can build your own rigs for that then even better. Also any After Effects peeps would be awesome too! :)

Editors - This is more of a bonus point, if you would like to give a shot of editing this series, it may be a long wait but it'll be much appreciated!

Marketing
- The most hardest job in the world! Spreading the word of this project when it's nearer completion, another End project job. You'll be working closly with the main creators of this project to push the word and make sure that everyone hears of this project and make sure that everyone knows the names of who's made it! :)

*phew* that was a long list! Anyway!

If you're interested in such a project, let me know via Pm on here, or get in touch at Youtube or Follow me on @Arena525. Sub count is not something we're talking into account, this project is all about Skill, we want to see how good you guys are at your chosen project. We may also be conducting interviews or ask for proof of your skill so make sure you have that ready :)

As i've said before this is a very big project (And a big request post!) but the pay off will be worth it if we can do it right and who knows maybe we'll be backing asking for more people so if you dont' get in then don't be down, we'll make sure to keep in touch with everyone who we talk to and try to figure out something for them :)

Thanks for reading all of this! And I look forward to hearing from everyone of you :)

Have a good day!

Back