Services Professional, High-quality Youtube & Twitch Branding [RE-OPENED]

Hi Kervin.

Your designs look really good.

Is it possible to contact you via email with regards to what I need. I'm keen to discuss my requirements before placing an order via your form.

Kevin

I am interested in this. I do like my current setup but it was done by me someone who learned Photoshop 2 months ago. Kervin any chance you could take a quick look at my setup and let me know if this would be a big improvement? I would go with the $60 package if I decided to go through with it. Thanks!

Yo, I love your art/work. I'm ordering a branding right now![DOUBLEPOST=1472819963,1472819303][/DOUBLEPOST]S
Yo, I love your art/work. I'm ordering a branding right now!
Should I send you the Half manually or will you send me an Invoice? I placed an order. Thanks!

*Edit: Nevermind, I see your email saying Invoice is incoming. :)

Quick question, and I'm not pushing or rushing you, but are you currently working on anything? am I in line/queue for the work? Just curious of an ETA. :) <3

Yo, I love your art/work. I'm ordering a branding right now![DOUBLEPOST=1472819963,1472819303][/DOUBLEPOST]S

Should I send you the Half manually or will you send me an Invoice? I placed an order. Thanks!

*Edit: Nevermind, I see your email saying Invoice is incoming. :)

Quick question, and I'm not pushing or rushing you, but are you currently working on anything? am I in line/queue for the work? Just curious of an ETA. :) <3
I'm currently working with another client at the same time, but His stuff is going well. I usually have the most time to work during the weekends.

Back