• Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Production Value

martin67

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi :

I could not find a thread that matched a Topic I am interested in concerning Production Values & Incorporating Branding into those Values to Create a more Professional Video Output not just for your target audience but also to aid the evolution of your Brand - Identity & Genre that you are trying to commit to ! - Do you think that you have to form an image of brand awareness first & look at theme later or vise versa?

PopsLetsPlay

UBER Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think it would definitely help a lot to do it first. I myself like to get a feel for my brand AS im making videos. I think it's neat for people to see me evolve into what I will eventually become. I only say this because i watch other youtubers evolve and it's really cool

martin67

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think it would definitely help a lot to do it first. I myself like to get a feel for my brand AS im making videos. I think it's neat for people to see me evolve into what I will eventually become. I only say this because i watch other youtubers evolve and it's really cool
I guess it helps to have that focus first & Build your content around your core elements.

Reactions: PopsLetsPlay