Preparing for YT Partner(SB)

unknown_user010101

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Okay,so i updated the background. I didn't want t add in the banner or no on the sides.Here you go:

UltimateKirbyBoi

Certified Sorta Cool Guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Comedian
I'm pretty sure your name isn't going to show up on most lower resolution screens (people's screens aren't wide enough for that)

secondly, did you take the 22 pixel space between the top of the page and your banner into consideration?
It looks like you're planning to use an image map, so remember that there's that space and it might throw off your image mapping

unknown_user010101

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Yeah , i was forgotten about that. I will resize. And i would make a cool background if someone would make minecraftish outro or intro ,don't remember the name . Jus the video that at the end it would show susbcribe my last video ,etc.

UltimateKirbyBoi

Certified Sorta Cool Guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Comedian
Yeah , i was forgotten about that. I will resize. And i would make a cool background if someone would make minecraftish outro or intro ,don't remember the name . Jus the video that at the end it would show susbcribe my last video ,etc.
you can request that in another thread =P

unknown_userr433436365

Networks and GFX Expert :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Just put the name on the banner......

Also what is up with those black parts on either side?

unknown_user010101

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Okay,just updated . I think it's better,

And Vultra,you are right ,i was botting ( shame on me ) ,because i wanted a partnership. As i know about my knowladge , many people are watching the video because of the thumbnail ,i don't have access to change thumbnail ,so i did this "dirty" job . When i will get my partnership i will not do that ,because it is not good to do that i acknowladge what i did.And by the way as i see .By the way 10-50-100 are real viewers are real in my videos.Believe me there are many botters...

unknown_userr433436365

Networks and GFX Expert :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Okay,just updated . I think it's better,

And Vultra,you are right ,i was botting ( shame on me ) ,because i wanted a partnership. As i know about my knowladge , many people are watching the video because of the thumbnail ,i don't have access to change thumbnail ,so i did this "dirty" job . When i will get my partnership i will not do that ,because it is not good to do that i acknowladge what i did.And by the way as i see .By the way 10-50-100 are real viewers are real in my videos.Believe me there are many botters...
Botting won`t get you money as mobile views don`t pay plus networks are unlikely to accept you....
Plus the fact the you just admitted cheating YouTube to get money is terrible plus I don`t knw what you`ve heard but thumbnails hardly make views go up at all...

unknown_user010101

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Botting won`t get you money as mobile views don`t pay plus networks are unlikely to accept you....
Plus the fact the you just admitted cheating YouTube to get money is terrible plus I don`t knw what you`ve heard but thumbnails hardly make views go up at all...
I don't think you read everything i said...SocialBlade isn't accepting me now because RPM is on holiday on Jan the second . If it won't work with SocialBlade i will stop botting ,and try to get the other way....

But how is the background? Great?