PREMIERE PRO AUDIO FIX WEEEEEEEEEEEE

LionWaffles

I've Got It
The Problem:
So if you've read any of my other threads that I posted in this section, it's probably me ranting about how bad premiere pro is for the price, because of one simple issue. When I watch a video out of premiere the audio is 100% in sync. However, once I import it and watch it in there, its completely out of sync.

The Fix:
Get a nifty application called HandBrake (yes, I spelled it correctly), run all of your videos through it, and import your new _hb video into Premiere, and OMG the audio is finally in sync weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)

What are your original videos encoded as? It may be a format that is not completely compatible with Premiere. What Handbrake is doing is transcoding the footage to a different codec. Glad you found a fix though! I personally have never had any audio sync issues in my 5 years of using Premiere, but it's always nice to know their is a fix to your problem.

Never had a problem with Premiere Pro audio synch either, but useful to know if it ever happens.

What are your original videos encoded as? It may be a format that is not completely compatible with Premiere. What Handbrake is doing is transcoding the footage to a different codec. Glad you found a fix though! I personally have never had any audio sync issues in my 5 years of using Premiere, but it's always nice to know their is a fix to your problem.
Mp4
Never had a problem with Premiere Pro audio synch either, but useful to know if it ever happens.
lucky you, it's a real pain in the butt when it happens.

Back