Pre-Uploading in bulk, idling in Private

Plague Ephlik

Liking YTtalk
Yo tubetalkers, Does anyone know if you were to upload say 3 videos in a day but only click publish on 1 of them, and then another the next day and then the last the day after that, does that cause problems in peoples subscription box?

Because I notice it will stay say the upload date is when you uploaded the initial 3. So when you click publish do others see it as ''uploaded 4 mins ago''? or ''uploaded 1 day ago'' etc? I thought it might be more convenient to upload videos that are ready at a more convenient time of day for me but to not hit publish till a better time but i'm not sure if that can mess things up.

thanks in advance.

what.

Do you mean scheduling your videos?

No the only way people I think can see your scheduled videos is if you put them in a playlist but even then YouTube will just say "This video is private" or whatever

I could be wrong but I think that's how it goes.

There's no notification unless you make the video public that day and if it's scheduled then they will know about it when the date is up

If you schedule your videos it will act as a brand new video on the day but if you private your video than make it public then it wont. Thats whats happened to me in the past so idk if its changed or not.

Back