• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Prankster hits 700 Subs, 2 weeks? :D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BookOfKen

YTtalk Mad
Hey guys I just hit 700 subscribers! Recently pretty big channels have been emailing me and such which is getting me excited for the future, but I just wanted to say thanks for all the people that supported me. I believe it took me 2'ish weeks to hit 700 (probably because of all the crazy stuff that people tell me in these pranks lol), which is pretty cool because most people that subbed to me (I call them the pages) a lot of them comment, and really support me on instagram. Couldn't say how much i really enjoy the community, youtube is the best!

Also a mini milestone, I asked for 100 likes for a video too see if I could get it, and in under 24 hours everyone pitched in and we hit it, which is pretty insane for I think it was 650 subs at the time! So now I'm going to probably upload a video today because thats what I promised for that goal haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back