Comedy Prankers collaboration

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of, Hi welcome to YTtalk! I've always wonder how does pranksters collab with each other, don't you guys need some information to meet up, and such?

Yes sort off but we can always add each others channels to subbox and do something like a skype group prank or something like that

hi i looking forthis to[DOUBLEPOST=1443377580,1443377512][/DOUBLEPOST]i dont know how it go but i think 2 or more people share channnel of each other its better

I'm interested saw the overdose video aw man that was mean but glad they had a sense of humor about it, I have a idea for you =)

I'm interested saw the overdose video aw man that was mean but glad they had a sense of humor about it, I have a idea for you =)
The first years of PG era killed off a lot of fans, but have new ones, kids, and they're cena attitude.... It was good for the business... I guess.. yeah... but hey, they're now kinda stabled thanks to New Day & other new wrestlers coming from NXT. Highly recommend to watch NXT, its something us "old" WWE fans would enjoy, they have freakin Rhino there! GORE GORE GORE!!!

The first years of PG era killed off a lot of fans, but have new ones, kids, and they're cena attitude.... It was good for the business... I guess.. yeah... but hey, they're now kinda stabled thanks to New Day & other new wrestlers coming from NXT. Highly recommend to watch NXT, its something us "old" WWE fans would enjoy, they have freakin Rhino there! GORE GORE GORE!!!
Yeah I have seen some of NXT on YT and it's better than Raw lol

Yes sort off but we can always add each others channels to subbox and do something like a skype group prank or something like that

I am very interested in making a prank together, maybe we can pick up girls in Borat mankini together? Don't forget: it's almost Halloween! Where would you like to do the collab? I live in Belgium.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back