Prank Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay Nioz

Hey guys, I'm new here so sorry if this is the wrong place to post this. Anyway, I'm interested in starting up a YouTube account that deals with public pranks and such. So what are some pranks that you've never seen before or ideas you have that you would like to see done? So pranks like Jack Vale, Roman Atwood, Ed Bassmaster, etc.

Plastic cup of water on a barely opened door, call the person into the room.
Put makeup on a guy while he sleeps.
I've got others but they're really mean and possibly harmful.

No those are good. I was thinking more along the lines of public pranks such as Jack Vale, Ed Bassmaster, etc.

I think I know who you're talking about lol. But anyways, I'm having a really hard time coming up with ideas. Of course I could always use ideas that have been done already but then you have a whole bunch of people that get mad at that.

Do holidays at the wrong day, like april fools stuff, trick or treat or run around like a rabbit giving people eggs.

what up to someone ask them about say something and say there wrong and disagree.

start talking to someone and fit as meny pokemon/tv/movie lines / things into it before the thing somthings up

if you use eny of them remeber to shout me out i got lots more of pub pranks

I did this before: get the laundry basket and get someone to help put the pile on you outside in the front guarden then get your friend to hide somrwhere to record ans jump out of the pile : p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back