Post your most viewed video here!

This one is mine, I made it a few months back.
This is my second most viewed all time, but it gets the most views per day right now and will pass up my #1 video very soon. Both videos are of the same thing from different angles, but this one is on a better camera which is why it probably gets more views. It's in the "spotlight" now and has been for the past 3 weeks, not sure what that means exactly. Does anyone know what the spotlight is? That gets me about 150 views a day and I think this is my only video that has it. Anyways, here it is.

Soon to be first place in my view total

Here is my first ever and soon to be second most viewed Youtube video.

This is my second most viewed all time, but it gets the most views per day right now and will pass up my #1 video very soon. Both videos are of the same thing from different angles, but this one is on a better camera which is why it probably gets more views. It's in the "spotlight" now and has been for the past 3 weeks, not sure what that means exactly. Does anyone know what the spotlight is? That gets me about 150 views a day and I think this is my only video that has it. Anyways, here it is.

Soon to be first place in my view total

Here is my first ever and soon to be second most viewed Youtube video.
That's bad a**!

That's bad a**!
On the top video if you listen real closely at 24, you can hear one of us say "I think I have a *****", lol. I think it was me because that sounds like something I would have said, but it could have also been my buddy who'd be just as likely. I didn't even notice that until about 25k views when somebody mentioned it to me.

Back