Post a preview of what you are workin on ;)

fxchannelhouse

Designer for your channel
I am opening a post for people post what are they working on, design projects, images, videos and channel branding costumization.
Post your work and share with the community your skills and your main work objective.img test_00146.png

This is a channel ident fo my recent youtube channel, i am on post editing now and organizing all video, this is a preview image of it.
3d animation & 2d compositing, sound directing and photography direction.
cheers guys i am almoust finishing this will show you soon the video. ;)

im doing a series of videos on how to create a sales report in MS office 2010 this is a preview of a section of the video
6od3e1.jpg

I am working on a youtube channel which based around games called OffLimitGames which have got a team but were still looking for more people to help us. We plan to become a popular channel in the future. ;)

Link in signature below if want check it out, also inbox me if you would like to join us.

I am working on a youtube channel which based around games called OffLimitGames which have got a team but were still looking for more people to help us. We plan to become a popular channel in the future. ;)

Link in signature below if want check it out, also inbox me if you would like to join us.
nice content you have there, keep up with the good work bro.

Back