Possible New Series:Dying With Style!

GafferGames

YTTalk's Local Sloth
So I was thinking about games, as always, and I thought about all the really weird deaths I've had in games, so I thought it would be good to start a series where I find more strange ways to die in games, I would look for my own, plus some Subs could post ones and I would go do it, Id do like a top 5 each week, what do you think? :)

Sounds fun! As a vlogger, I never really understood why people watched gaming videos, (this opinion is changing due to the amount of great videos I have seen through yttalk members) but this is definitely something I could get in to.

Sounds fun! As a vlogger, I never really understood why people watched gaming videos, (this opinion is changing due to the amount of great videos I have seen through yttalk members) but this is definitely something I could get in to.
Its understandable, but I'm glad you like the idea, I have a few already :)

Well it does sound good :D It can be very funneh ;) Also with fun commentary it would be epic :D

Off-topic, but just watched your vlog "My Week As A Whole #1" - man, you're either extremely good actor or nervous as hell, haha. I enjoyed it tho! :)

Back