Portal 2 Couple Co-Op Highlights 2

Man portal 2 was the greatest game ever when it came out. I had to wait like a year to play through it again so I could kind forget what to do.

Man portal 2 was the greatest game ever when it came out. I had to wait like a year to play through it again so I could kind forget what to do.

This playthrough highlight was actually 2 years after we beat the co-op. We literally forgot how to do most of it!

Here is some feedback. I did enjoy it, it was not of bad quality, but here are things you can do to improve the video. I was having a hard time hearing words from the both of you. Quieting the background music will remedy this. It wouldn't be half bad to put subtitles in, but not entirely necessary. Another thing you can do is move closer to your microphone(s) and adjust volume accordingly via video editing software, mainly the girl, though. I would actually recommend having the guy move away from his microphone a bit more, I hear kind of a blaring aspect to it. Timing your cuts better would also help. They are actually pretty good already, but still can be improved. Maybe add in a transition, which might help. I honestly do love the little anime personas, they add to the video. Even though they are fine where they are, you could try adjusting their sizes and locations to see if you can get better results, though, as I said, they are okay as is. I feel like that there is another thing you can do to distinguish in between which screen is up, like adding a color border to the video or a colored icon somewhere. Like the girl color could be red and the guy could be blue. I am thinking have a small red border for the girl. The reason why I think this is a good change is because I wouldn't necessarily need to look at the transparency of the anime personas and instead could just notice through peripheral vision. Not entirely necessary, either, but might be a good change. Of course, you can experiment with things, change some, keep some, it doesn't matter, but it is your choice. Good luck!

Back