Request Pokemon Channel Banner!!

Joshua Severi

I've Got It
Looking for a channel banner with the theme of Pokemon. Gonna start up a channel for unboxing Pokemon cards, potentially fan mail if I get that big, and might even make it a full LP channel. I am gonna post and example picture below of how I kind of want it to look and also leave a list of what Pokemon I would like to have on the banner. Thanks to whoever can pull this off for me. Anyone who sends in a design will get a permanent spot in the "Other Channels" section, no matter how big I get. :)

Example:
oJkBNgX.jpg

I would like the background pretty much the same background as the example. Color wise and artwork wise. And the channel name in there somewhere. Channel name is BaylifePKMN

Pokemon I Would Like To See On The Banner:
Dragonite where ever you see fit
Pikachu where ever you see fit
Mew flying near the top
Mewtwo where ever you see fit
Arceus directly in the middle (Since he is the god of pokemon)

And any others if you have room.

Send me your finished work by either posting links to the picture in the comments here or to this email; baylifepkmn@gmail.com

Whenever you can get it done is cool but the sooner the better. :) Thanks again to everyone who sends something in.

Hey, I am happy to make this for you. If you go to my website, ashley-designs(dot)webs(dot)com and put a request in there, it can be done.

Hey, I am happy to make this for you. If you go to my website, ashley-designs(dot)webs(dot)com and put a request in there, it can be done.
I saw your website. I can't offer any kind of payment. At least not at the moment. Maybe if I get big I could but not just starting out.

Back