Please Review My 7 sec Intro :)

The Beer Inspector

The Beer Inspector
I was messing around with my cyberlink editing software and came up with this. This is just a starting point..I would love to hear your opinions on it. I'm open to any ideas, so let me know guys!

UPDATED 6/4/12 :

You guys like any of these two?

Btw, I'm looking for a female voice to whisper "The Beer Inspector" for my intro. Any takers?

I agree with Vic as well :D definitely put a beer mug in there, or a can of some sort :) I also think that it might work slightly better if the background wasn't moving in and out so much because it feels like it is a bit much when you add the effects on top with the text and everything :) apart from that, it looks awesome :D

Pretty cool man! maybe have a Beer mug somewhere in there!

I agree with Vic as well :D definitely put a beer mug in there, or a can of some sort :) I also think that it might work slightly better if the background wasn't moving in and out so much because it feels like it is a bit much when you add the effects on top with the text and everything :) apart from that, it looks awesome :D

Sounds like a good idea. Any thoughts on where I should put the image(s)?
Also, I'll tone down the background shaking and see how it goes.

I like it, it works well for what you do and its to the point, not too short nor too long, I wouldnt mind an intro like that myself if I was doing the same type of videos of you. You could put the beer mug after the TBI and have a splash noise perhaps or some noise associated with drinking, like a pouring noise or even the same noise as the rest as the letters show. Good work there :)

I like it, it works well for what you do and its to the point, not too short nor too long, I wouldnt mind an intro like that myself if I was doing the same type of videos of you. You could put the beer mug after the TBI and have a splash noise perhaps or some noise associated with drinking, like a pouring noise or even the same noise as the rest as the letters show. Good work there :)

I'm loving these ideas. Appreciate the input!
Btw, Michael..Do you recognize the 2 different sounds effects in my intro? ;)

Theyre my free sounds are they lol? haha thats all I can think of why you say that, I didnt even notice beforehand haha just had a listen there, you are the first to show me them used :D Thanks a lot! No problem at all, I am delighted to see them being used at last!

Theyre my free sounds are they lol? haha thats all I can think of why you say that, I didnt even notice beforehand haha just had a listen there, you are the first to show me them used :D Thanks a lot! No problem at all, I am delighted to see them being used at last!

Lol yup. Doorslam1.mp3 for the individual letters and bang4.mp3 at the end. I know you don't care about the recognition, but I'll definitely be linking it back to in my vids when I'm done with the finished product.

Back