Please I need advice.

Subjectz

Ok so I've had my channel for over 2 months. Ive been on youtube for over 6 Years. I make good content and I upload on a daily basis, sometimes constantly. I REALLY enjoy recording and speaking to viewers and growing with them from the beginning. I have 31 subscribers, only 31. My friends share me and I share myself but no one seems to care. Please check out my content to tell me what I can do to fix my channel and get its subs up. I also have an Intro and good outro. Im really down and sad about this. Maybe you could share me too. Check out my channel and tell me, what to fix, to do, how to get the ball rolling and get to 1000 subscriber mark.

Youtube Username: Subjectz

i supported you with a sub, ive been doing youtube for 3 weeks, have 51 subs its a grind. you just got to put in loads of work. put that extra bit into your videos and you'll see a big difference

Definitely gotta crank out some great quality content which I'm sure you have. But maybe posting too much videos could throw them off. Some people would not like their newsfeed to be blown up so what I have learned is to have a set schedule and maybe post 1-2 videos a week. But you should try experimenting around. I'm sure you will do great in the future. So keep on grindin! And good luck

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Thanks, I'm sure I will do great, During school I'll upload 1-2, because its Summer Vacation I am recording 3-4 Videos a week. Thanks for the info. And yes I will experiment a ton. Especially with tags and content people watch more on my channel. Such as Minecraft. Longer ago I did Roblox because Guava and TDM were doing it and they got a ton of views. Should I keep doing ROcrap?

It looks like you're making some good changes- thumbnails in your new videos, a schedule for regular content. As someone already mentioned, it's a grind. Out channel has been up for about four months now and we only have about 80 subs. Sometimes it's not that your content is bad, it's simply that you're a gem that has yet to be discovered.

I think the fact that you said you put out good content etc is a bit on the "no-no" side. To be honest, your content isn't what I'd say is good. Mediocre at best and I'm being just honest ( this is my opinion ) your audio is way too low, I can barely hear you. Your thumbnails are a mess and seem very unpolished -- almost like you just "Print Screen" button and upload it. You need to make use of Photoshop/GIMP - Premier/VideoPadEditor to UP your videos more. You sound bored out of your mind when you talk, everything sounds really monotone and just...monotone. Try to add some more excitement to your voice and some more enthusiasm. I'm sure you've improved from your first videos but you have a lot more to learn which means you have a lot of room to grow. I suggest taking ideas from bigger channels and implementing them into your own. You get what you put into YT.

Back