Please Help

double77gaming

Hey everyone, I do so much work for other youtuber's. I make free Backgrounds, intro's thumbnails and even do shoutouts every 6 hours. I have put so much work into youtube, i am parntered but not for the money. I do it because I enjoy it so much. But i am constantly losing subs daily. Please has anyone got any advice. I need loyal subscriber's. So please go check out my channel tell me what you think I need to improve and please subscribe if you like my content.

Well if they're unsubscribing after you post videos then obviously you're putting up stuff they don't care about.

I don't want a bunch of shout-out vids clogging my sub feed. I tune in for content.
I get that dude, I am putting the content out there aswell, if I say im going to do shoutout vids for everyone im going to have to put them out there. Any Advice?

I would cut down on the shout outs. Every 6 hours seems crazy lol. Maybe do a shout out once a week or something? I wouldn't like seeing a bunch of shout out videos in my feed either.

I would cut down on the shout outs. Every 6 hours seems crazy lol. Maybe do a shout out once a week or something? I wouldn't like seeing a bunch of shout out videos in my feed either.
I was going to do once once a week but i got a massive response. got like 100 requests haha. your's included ha!

Back