Please help me with stats of delted movie.

Rabarbar

The story is: I have a private channel and I uploaded 1 movie in 2016 and deleted in 2017. I really must dig up stats of this video, the most important part is the number of viewers and/or ansfer for quuestion how they find this video (link, or via youtube). Is this even possible?

If not, can You please tell me where I may got a global Youtube stat for 2016 and 2017 year? The point is I must prove that mine (deleted) video was watched from link and can't be find in Youtube service. I mean sure, it CAN be found, but chances are veeery small because I not gave a tags and etc.

Please help me. It's important for court case

YouTube has an automated system in place, ContentID, which scans every upload and checks for copyright infringement. It doesn't matter if a video is public, private, or unlisted, everything gets checked. If something is found, it gets reported to the copyright holder.

If the video was private and is now deleted, only YouTube would have access to the stats you're looking for.

This video was delted by me - for no copyright reason. Is it make any difference?

No difference at all since you still uploaded and shared something you didn't have the rights for.

If you still have access to the channel, you should be able to see the stats at youtube.com/analytics , but I doubt that would help your case any.

I Analytics can look back and give you the stats of the video but it will be shown as ‘unknown’ or something. If you have a rough idea of the views it gained over the period,then you shouldn’t struggle to pick it up out of many others you have deleted over the same period.

But if you are asking for Youtube stats outside Creator Studio,I don’t think you can get them

Back