Please help! I invested so much money and my videos were removed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, here is a link from Youtube about Scams and Spam. There isn't a section about Commercially Deceptive.

But in another post I read, people had their videos removed, possibly because of the opinions they gave about the product. (Found that on Reddit)[DOUBLEPOST=1431358409,1431358373][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm not accusing you of doing anything illegal.[DOUBLEPOST=1431358469][/DOUBLEPOST]Here is the reddit link:

But he was. That's my point. You're defending him when he was in fact accusing me (when I pointed out that I was trying to make money legitimately. ie: not using paid methods or anything against Youtubes TOS.) Hence my reason to invest money into my channel

People like him are not doing any good to your Forums. He was infuriated when I declined to share my channel. Why do I have to share my channel?

Also, in case he doesn't realize, there are a bunch of trolls flagging growing channels and videos.

But he was. That's my point. You're defending him when he was in fact accusing me (when I pointed out that I was trying to make money legitimately. ie: not using paid methods or anything against Youtubes TOS.) Hence my reason to invest money into my channel

People like him are not doing any good to your Forums. He was infuriated when I declined to share my channel. Why do I have to share my channel?
It is your choice weather you share your channel or not, but it's just easier for people to go look and see if they can find anything (in another video) that you are doing and may not even be aware of is against TOS for example.

The onus isn't on me to prove that your content is legit - it's on you. And so far Youtube doesn't like you, so that's a major strike against you sir.

I'm not here to start an argument - I'm here to cut through the nonsense and figure out why your content is being removed. But you're far too standoffish to let people help, which is why I'm combative.

Edit: Wrote to, when I meant too.

YouTube doesn't seem to like you either. Look at your views. The reason why you are PO-ed is because I stated I had a lot of views and declined to share my channel. Seems to me you have ulterior motives. To see what I am doing to have such views so you can use it for your benefit. You couldn't care any less about helping me. Stop being so butt-hurt.

Something about YouTube to keep in mind is, once your views start racking up, there are haters and trolls that seem to be obsessed with you. Something you may not know, seeing your views are so less. So maybe one day, when you do start growing, you'll see what I mean when you get false flagged.

Clearly, I have come to the wrong place.

Good day!

YouTube doesn't seem to like you either. Look at your views. The reason why you are PO-ed is because I stated I had a lot of views and declined to share my channel. Seems to me you have ulterior motives. To see what I am doing to have such views so you can use it for your benefit. You couldn't care any less about helping me. Stop being so butt-hurt.

Something about YouTube to keep in mind is, once your views start racking up, there are haters and trolls that seem to be obsessed with you. Something you may not know, seeing your views are so less. So maybe one day, when you do start growing, you'll see what I mean when you get false flagged.

Clearly, I have come to the wrong place.

Good day!

Heh, point sorta proven then... you're getting a ton of views on a new channel and you wonder why Youtube removed your content? Eesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back