please give me some advices about my video content

vitofaber

I've Got It
Hi guys, i am not live in unite states, but i located my channel at unite states, my video's content is 'attract women'.
now, i don't know my video's contents are suit for american or not. i m really confuse and hoping get some advices for my content.

thanks for read
with regards.

In order for us to see your channel you have to repair your signature button link :) so that we can see the videos i mean.

when younger i remember some e-books on your subject, even a movie: Hitch. Nothing worked for me though! I had to chase my (now) wife for some time... :D :p

thanks for your advice, i had just edit my channel link :d

now you can see it, please watch one of my attract women videos. Based on your experience, you think it's suit for american or not?

Apologies for not making clear... Not a US citizent, actually i live in Greece, Europe :)

I am not really capable to evaluate your videos and channel but the only thing that I can say for sure is that Trump related cartoons are not relevant :D

thanks a alot, i just make trump video with aim of SEO in the future, my main content is attract women.

i make video for both europe and us, and i need some men who had experience like you give me some content advices, i really appriciate it.

Last edited:
well.. with just 6% of my youtube audience being female I could probably do with watching some of your content lol
More importantly though I see your channel is new. I would advise you discontinue and do not put any more time /hours into this content as its going to be completely wasted. Youtube I believe is cracking down or content they deem to not add value, content that is duplication, or made up of little original content, and /or computer generated digitised artificial voiceovers etc etc.

well.. with just 6% of my youtube audience being female I could probably do with watching some of your content lol
More importantly though I see your channel is new. I would advise you discontinue and do not put any more time /hours into this content as its going to be completely wasted. Youtube I believe is cracking down or content they deem to not add value, content that is duplication, or made up of little original content, and /or computer generated digitised artificial voiceovers etc etc.
thanks for your advices, i will keep it in mind : d
have a nice day my friend :d

if your 6% means you need his channel my .01% female means I really need to watch his channel....lol
-------------
I think there is a audience for your video's from the bit of browsing I did on your channel I think your doing a good job, the computer generated voice is a turn off for me and probably others, although I realize that may be a issue for you to narrate your own video's

if your 6% means you need his channel my .01% female means I really need to watch his channel....lol
-------------
I think there is a audience for your video's from the bit of browsing I did on your channel I think your doing a good job, the computer generated voice is a turn off for me and probably others, although I realize that may be a issue for you to narrate your own video's
thanks for your advice, i am in process of recording my voice, i will change all of these video voices.
now i knew how to make my voice attractive. i will upload 20 videos in the next time. there are 3 featured videos, i trust that, those videos will make my channel popular.

with regards.

Back