Please criticize me and where should I promote my new video and my channel in general

shahinmp

Dear Members,

I have updated my channel and I have made a new video from my trip to Monaco. it is about luxurious lifestyles of billionaires in Monaco.

Would you please go to my channel and watch my last video named MONACO-MONTE CARLO-LUXURIOUS LIFESTYLE IN MONACO?

I appreciate if you criticize my video and I would like to know that where is the best place in your idea to promote my videos like that?

Thank you very much in advance.

@shahinmp

I've moved your thread to the review / feedback forum. :)

For future reference: - Please note that the review forum is the only forum where active YTtalk members can ask for feedback on their videos and channel (including artwork) at the rate of no more than 1 request per week. We like to keep this sort of thread out of the main forums. :) If the review request complies with the review forum rules (at the top of the review forum), then they get approved by a member of staff.

@shahinmp

I've moved your thread to the review / feedback forum. :)

For future reference: - Please note that the review forum is the only forum where active YTtalk members can ask for feedback on their videos and channel (including artwork) at the rate of no more than 1 request per week. We like to keep this sort of thread out of the main forums. :) If the review request complies with the review forum rules (at the top of the review forum), then they get approved by a member of staff.

Thanks very much.
Is it possible to add the Youtube link to the post?

Hey I've checked your video and it looks interesting. Here are my suggestions:
- You've only showed the locations but you could've showed your reactions. Also interactively communicating with the viewers sharing your experience. Also share some details how other people can get to those places if they are interested.
- Other option is you can use different font to attach writing on your video so people know where exactly are those places.
Hope this helps. Cheers!

Hey I've checked your video and it looks interesting. Here are my suggestions:
- You've only showed the locations but you could've showed your reactions. Also interactively communicating with the viewers sharing your experience. Also share some details how other people can get to those places if they are interested.
- Other option is you can use different font to attach writing on your video so people know where exactly are those places.
Hope this helps. Cheers!
thank you. :)

Back