Playlist help!

CatsRants

I Love YTtalk
Hey guys, just wondering how I make my page into like a playlist thing? So when people are on my channel it just has like three playlists rather than this list of what I have commented on etc..? Also how do I make sure it's the most recent video that's first in the list? Or does it do that automatically for me? Thanks :)

Yeah, just go to your main page, click on the pen icon at the right under your banner and select "Edit channel navigation". When the window pops up enable the Browse view so you can customize your channel's main page. (adding playlist, etc)

If you want to show the most recent videos in a playlist, then click on edit playlist and set the "Quick sort" to "Views" then save the playlist. :)

Yeah, just go to your main page, click on the pen icon at the right under your banner and select "Edit channel navigation". When the window pops up enable the Browse view so you can customize your channel's main page. (adding playlist, etc)

If you want to show the most recent videos in a playlist, then click on edit playlist and set the "Quick sort" to "Views" then save the playlist. :)

yaaay I've sorted them all out into playlists now! Looks much better! Thank you! :D

Back