Playlist creation strategy advice

QQQ

Hey guys,

So I've heard about the playlist creation strategy from several sources as a means to help your activity level with the algorithm.
At what point do you think it makes sense to delete these playlists? Over time they can really accumulate lol

I have heard of this strategy so gave it a try. My analytics have since shown that the playlists are getting more views than my videos. One thing that did happen is one video I was targeting for a keyword rose in SERPs from 350 to 3. This however did not last and it has returned to oblivion. I have heard that youtube also rewards you for any Session Time you introduce so your playlists will give you some boost but nothing compared to making a funny video about Rompers that people watch all the way through. When it comes to it YT will like anything you do that keeps people on site more. As for when to delete them, I don't know when you think you're leaking more views than you are gaining I guess.

At what point do you think it makes sense to delete these playlists? Over time they can really accumulate lol
why would you want to delete the playlist...playlists are like videos you upload to your channel. The have their own unique link and youtube looks at them as a new content on your channel. deleting them will be like deleting videos that have generated views to your channel...my advice just keep building more playlist and you will see how it help your channel grow.

Back