Play button

Why yes! I'm so glad you asked. Here's a 100% authentic, definitely not photoshopped photograph of me holding my silver play button.

FYkx43T.jpg

SnXTx

nah we haven't but when we do i have an epic celebration planned. also i'm hangin it above my front door and smacking that SOB every time i leave the house like a football team before a game.

Nope, and it is highly unlikely I will ever see it. It would be the most awesome thing though. I'd love to have it on the wall as a token what you can achieve from nothing. But, as with everything, it is only for a select few. And you'll know early on if you are part of that club.

I haven't, but I can't wait until I do. I'm a UK youtuber though, so not sure if we get them.
You do ;) Noodlerella just received hers for her vlogging channel and she has one for her main channel. And I know other UK Youtubers who have a playbutton as well.

You do ;) Noodlerella just received hers for her vlogging channel and she has one for her main channel. And I know other UK Youtubers who have a playbutton as well.
Hurrah! I'd actually cry I think hahah. All that hard work and recognition. I'd definitely so something special if I got one.

Back