Gaming Pixelmon Poketrainers Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikep4441

Liking YTtalk
Hello guys this post is all about our new server, its a basic vanilla server but we have created pokemon gyms and a tournament ground!

this is because we want youtubers to join in and catch/train their pokemon! the aim is to get all the gym badges in the time limit (a month) if you do this then you will be able to take part in a end ceremony tournament to see who the best is! you can record if you want and you can go on as much or as little as you want as it is always open!

we are mid way through building atm so this won't take part for about a week so don't worry you havent missed out!

Rules are simple (may be a few more if I think of them)

No stealing!
You must be on at the end of the time limit to take part in the end tournament! (you will watch if you dont get the badges :p)

Any question? add my skype
also add it if you want to join in! Skype - mrmepeters

P.s. The pokemon are randomely generated with random levels so you could find anyone :)

In what way?

its a vanilla server, with badges to collect an elite 4 of real people and a end of series tournament :) all with other youtubers

Hello I am Mike and me and a few others have created an open server in which we have made 21 gym badges...yup 21. its a normal vanilla minecraft world with the pixelmon mod, this means any level pokemon can spawn in, including legendarys, the aim is to have a certain amount of time (1 month) to train + catch pokemon and if you want to mine resources, you can then go around challenging trainers and collecting gym badges!

At the end of the month any trainer/youtubers to have collected 8 or more gym badges will qualify for the youtuber competition, this is a knockout pokemon battle against all the other youtubers in the series (we have made 6 different arenas + 1 final areana) the final two will battle it out to see who the best is with the others watching!

We would like to do this series more often if this first time goes well but we need more youtubers to make it better :) we have 6/7 so far and the server can hold 30! :) we are aiming to start this next week, any questions or if you wanna see some pictures of the server just add my skype :) mrmepeters, I hope to hear from all you youtubers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back