PIV. a dance chiptune song :D

https://soundcloud.com/ben-conlon I have a few there, mostly songs from my band however...Ill upload some of my others later if you want? :)[DOUBLEPOST=1378708747,1378708670][/DOUBLEPOST]
wait a second, I have heard your song lost lands before...I commented on it a little while ago haha, small world eh?
I gotta catch some z's but contact me if you make anything else!
also, swagilicous's first little beat at the start was nice, not the rapping tho. I hate rap! XD

but did you do that composition?[DOUBLEPOST=1378708910][/DOUBLEPOST]
wait a second, I have heard your song lost lands before...I commented on it a little while ago haha, small world eh?
it sure is :D
you asked me to add you to the tags but I couldn't find "rogue"

I gotta catch some z's but contact me if you make anything else!
also, swagilicous's first little beat at the start was nice, not the rapping tho. I hate rap! XD

but did you do that composition?[DOUBLEPOST=1378708910][/DOUBLEPOST]
it sure is :D
you asked me to add you to the tags but I couldn't find "rogue"
Ohh yeah the rap was a joke XD dont worry and I did make the whole composition :D and my names rouge with the U first before the G :)

Ohh yeah the rap was a joke XD dont worry and I did make the whole composition :D and my names rouge with the U first before the G :)
those two electronic songs tho :C

sorry but they were REALLY scattered!
but whateves. keep on having fun with music!

those two electronic songs tho :C

sorry but they were REALLY scattered!
but whateves. keep on having fun with music!
ohh the song "The Nightmare begins" was my first ever song I created like 4 years ago :D haha, havent done much since then apart from the swagalicious song :D

It does! It really does, but my pc has aged along with the rest of the world and cant properly run FL studio like it used to sadly :(
well damn.. :C
well, I recommend NOT remixing super famous rap songs XD
for copyright sake :D

Back