PIV. a dance chiptune song :D

its good :) has potential too! once you get used to making songs try to shuffle up the melody a bit :D

its good :) has potential too! once you get used to making songs try to shuffle up the melody a bit :D
this was more a little practicing with my chiptune synth than a full fledged song.
how long have you been making music?
I have for around 10 years now.

this was more a little practicing with my chiptune synth than a full fledged song.
how long have you been making music?
I have for around 10 years now.
wow, no need to get offended by it. If you had stated you were testing around with your synth then It was understandable

wow, no need to get offended by it. If you had stated you were testing around with your synth then It was understandable
oh :(
I'm sorry if that came off as condescending.
I was just saying more than anything, and I was interested in your music background d:[DOUBLEPOST=1378707672,1378707657][/DOUBLEPOST]
I was just saying more than anything, and I was interested in your music background d:
I wasn't upset

I was just saying more than anything, and I was interested in your music background d:[DOUBLEPOST=1378707672,1378707657][/DOUBLEPOST]
I wasn't upset
Okay thats cool :) I haven't been making music long but I just like to encourage people to keep at it :D

Me likey! the first one you linked would sound like a song that is played as a gaming RPG soundtrack :D

Back