Physical Attractiveness and Youtube

SwingPoynt

I Love YTtalk
I've always wondered a bit about this one.

Do you ever notice yourself arbitrarily liking someone or disliking someone on youtube just because of the way they look?

It happens all the time in the real world, People's attention naturally drifts toward things or people that they are attracted to. So I've wondered if you feel that it affects how you view others on youtube.

Any hot gamers out there?

Discuss.

not really.. it matters what type of videos really, sometimes I can be a little mean and not watch people if they're doing vlogs and aren't the best looking but if they have a voice which I can listen to easily and find pleasing to the ear I will continue to watch the videos as I normally have videos on my second monitor while doing work.. sort of like the radio expect they're normally people I can come onto this forum and talk to after I've watched their video :)

Depends on the videos i think, alot of people like boogey? (not sure on the numbers and the name) And hes really fun and quite a big guy i like his videos alot.

That could be true i mean over the years my looks haven't improved (especially acne period in my life and videos ) and my viewership is pretty low .. but i take that as a challenge to have people watch my videos for my personality more than my looks. Though a lot of my present videos are lets plays i still like to get on camera once and awhile and thats the time that's crucial for me to use my personality to get people to watch i think and hope :p

Yeah I think if you are very good looking you can become popular. If we take a look at IJustine. Shes does basically nothing and she gets tons of view.

I like the looks of Presshearttocontinue, but even if she wasn't that cute i would still like her vlogs :)

I've always wondered a bit about this one.

Do you ever notice yourself arbitrarily liking someone or disliking someone on youtube just because of the way they look?

It happens all the time in the real world, People's attention naturally drifts toward things or people that they are attracted to. So I've wondered if you feel that it affects how you view others on youtube.

Any hot gamers out there?

Discuss.
Nope, because I pay close attention to this type of thing. I don't thumbs up people because they're hot. I need to find their parents and thumb them up for having them. ;)

Reactions: Dee
Back