Other Photographers & Videographers & Any One In Ky

David D

Looking for people who shoot videos or take pictures to collaborate with. I teach photogrpahy and videography on Youtube as well I do reviews of stuff. I want to work with like minded people on Youtube to work with and to help each others brand grow. I have over 8,500 sub with an avg of 20+ new subs each day. I am looking for professionals and people who are serious.

Not quite sure how a collaboration is suppose to work but yeah, do check out my London Midnight Shard video and it's fairly decent. Snippets of it was used for a TV documentary.

Looking for people who shoot videos or take pictures to collaborate with. I teach photogrpahy and videography on Youtube as well I do reviews of stuff. I want to work with like minded people on Youtube to work with and to help each others brand grow. I have over 8,500 sub with an avg of 20+ new subs each day. I am looking for professionals and people who are serious.
What type of collabs are you interested in? Tutorials?

"What type of collabs are you interested in? Tutorials?"

I am looking for some that does similar stuff as I do on Youtube. I looked at your channel and dont know what we would collab on but we have quite a large following so maybe we can think of something.

I'm student audiovisual designer / animation. My idea was also to set up a tutorial, review, tips and tricks channel in the future.
But I don't own a lot of stuff yet myself.

Back