Phone as webcam

Jacob Harris

Hey anyone know a good way to make my phone a wired webcam i know there is alot of wireless ones but thpose are laggy does anyone know a good way to make my phone a wired webcam and i know droidcam can do this but it has been having a weird error where it is saying the abd.exe is missing or something

depends.. are you on mac? You can just use the charger cable plugged into the computer with Quick Time Player showing you on screen what you are recording. Might work on PC too. Don't know what droid cam is? not heard of that before.

depends.. are you on mac? You can just use the charger cable plugged into the computer with Quick Time Player showing you on screen what you are recording. Might work on PC too. Don't know what droid cam is? not heard of that before.
windows also i have pc

Yep in that case just connect you phone to pc with charge/data cable, point your phone cam at youself and start filming, Open Quick Time Player, and use/select 'New Screen recording', which will double the display on your PC so you can see what your filming and record the content.

Or buy usb webcam for a fiver. less complicated

Yep in that case just connect you phone to pc with charge/data cable, point your phone cam at youself and start filming, Open Quick Time Player, and use/select 'New Screen recording', which will double the display on your PC so you can see what your filming and record the content.

Or buy usb webcam for a fiver. less complicated
No I meant oceans to use it to live stream so for obs

I guess there is oppo f5 smart phone which can have a good quality to test it so have a phone recording as a front facing camera

Back