Pewdiepie soon no Longer No.1

I can't believe Pewdiepie is no longer going to be the top YouTube channel and its all thanks to a cheat that T-series has where it appears everyone who makes a YouTube account in India is auto subscribed to them that is completely unfair and ridiculous, I'll for one will always see Pewdiepie as the top channel I will never acknowledge T-series as a legit channel.

Well, technically Pewdiepie isn't the most subbed channel, but he is definitely the most subbed Youtuber. Like, Youtube Gaming and stuff like that has more subs than Pewdiepie, so I really don't count T-Series myself as they're not a personality.

everyone who makes a YouTube account in India is auto subscribed to them that is completely unfair and ridiculous

Well that's exactly how pewdiepie grew so quickly in the first place. YouTube have been autosubbing people to pewdiepie's channel for years. Do a search on google and you'll find plenty of people discussing it.

Here's one from 2015:

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/off...ube-autosubbing-people-to-pewdiepie-32006584/

I guess what goes around comes around.

I just wanted someone to take over pewdiepie's spot legit just kinda sucks no one can do that now[DOUBLEPOST=1537741549,1537741402][/DOUBLEPOST]
W

i didn’t even know that was a thing that YouTube does, I thought YouTube deletes bot accounts?

Yhhh I heard that its not bot accounts but youtube using favouritism, btw punkprincess congrats on 5k subs I had subbed to you a while ago and noticed keep up the good work

I just wanted someone to take over pewdiepie's spot legit just kinda sucks no one can do that now

I don't think T-series really count anyway. It's a production company with a team of people uploading videos that are clips from their films and shows and stuff whereas pewdiepie is one person. I'm not really of fan of pewdiepie but I do admire his work ethic. ^^[DOUBLEPOST=1537741745][/DOUBLEPOST]
i didn’t even know that was a thing that YouTube does, I thought YouTube deletes bot accounts?

It's not bots, it's the algorithm. When new users sign up to YouTube, it autosuggests channels to sub to and pewdiepie got millions of subs that way.

Well that's exactly how pewdiepie grew so quickly in the first place. YouTube have been autosubbing people to pewdiepie's channel for years. Do a search on google and you'll find plenty of people discussing it.

Here's one from 2015:

I guess what goes around comes around.
I don't really think "What goes around comes around" would really work in this situation since he's said a lot of times that he really doesn't like being the #1 Youtube channel, and the "Take down the Indians, my 9-year-old army" is a super obvious joke

I don't really think "What goes around comes around" would really work in this situation since he's said

Pewdiepie isn't that bothered about it but his "bro army" all seem to be crying about it at the moment. "What goes around comes around" definitely works in this situation.

Back