Perhaps a way we can help eachother

RoyalENIGMA

I've Got It
We can feature eachother on eachothers channel :)...like if we have similar goals like you may post call of duty content find someone else who posts call of duty content n have them as a featured channel on ur channel...or u can just be a gaming channel in general hook up with other gaming channels...or if ur a vlogger u can hook up with someone who vlogs in similar or different ways than you...its just an idea

Moved this here so it gets more attention and responses. That is definitely a good idea there.

We saw something like this happen not too long ago between a few vloggers and I think that this would be great :D However, I recommend that maybe you try doing it in a group of 4 maybe - help each other out more - each of you put feature each other on your channels, favourite and like 3 of their videos; and like all uploads from the point of starting.
I guess you could try to keep it up for a month or so consistently? :/

yea ur right small groups would be better :) sigh no1 seems to be interested tho but im sure i can do this idea for myself n find sum willing ppl but on another note im abt to check your channel out right now...editing has always been a fascination of mines :p

yea ur right small groups would be better :) sigh no1 seems to be interested tho but im sure i can do this idea for myself n find sum willing ppl but on another note im abt to check your channel out right now...editing has always been a fascination of mines :p
Thanks :D I might not be a gamer making videos, but I'm happy to feature gamers on my channel because I love gaming, and watching gaming videos :D So if you have a look in a minute, then you'll be subbed by me, and also featured on my channel ;)

Thanks :D I might not be a gamer making videos, but I'm happy to feature gamers on my channel because I love gaming, and watching gaming videos :D So if you have a look in a minute, then you'll be subbed by me, and also featured on my channel ;)

K well i subbed to you :) we can feature eachother...

Back