perfect uploading time? And how to brand properly?

Luyt TV

Hi y'all. I'm new to YT and haven't found a good slot to upload that really appeals to all. Also need some advice on the whole branding thing. Struggling to get views. Any help would be gratefully taken.

I don't think there's any perfection time to upload videos. It varies because of the timezones.

Think about what country you want to target. If you were in the US and you wanted to target adults in the US, the best time would be to upload in the evening after dinner. If you were a kid and wanted to target other kids, you would target after school. However, these are high traffic times and a lot of others target these times.

You're better of just picking a time and focusing on SEO more than anything else. That's what I'm doing. I focus on my local day and time. I upload in the evening after dinner on a Friday night in Australia. Because I don't have many subs, and those I do, are actually Australian.

I picked Friday because I have plans to upload videos on Monday in the future. So there's a video at the end and the week, and the start of the week. I've also seen people upload on Tuesdays and Thursdays (Quite often actually). It really just depends on your own preference, and what works best for you. There's no "Golden Time"

Back