Pepsi burns fat???

I get really sick of lazy people who don't want to put in the effort to lose weight. They want the "instantly lose 10 pounds!" magic cures. Even if this Pepsi, does what it says it does, it's probably still really unhealthy. Pepsi has LOTS of sugar.

Well since you are both new, welcome aboard. This is a cool site. I haven't been on much lately because computer time is limited these days, but this site is def the place to be.
Yeah it is. I just hit a hundred messages after being on for a little more than a month thanks :)[DOUBLEPOST=1353287865,1353287787][/DOUBLEPOST]
I get really sick of lazy people who don't want to put in the effort to lose weight. They want the "instantly lose 10 pounds!" magic cures. Even if this Pepsi, does what it says it does, it's probably still really unhealthy. Pepsi has LOTS of sugar.
Yeah, I couldn't agree more... Although. Apparently this is supposed to not have sugar. But that might be a lie. Laws are different in Japan where they are sold, btw I subbed to you too. I like your vid on the why I did to vote. I love American pollitics. They both weren't that great. But I think Obama was a bit better and deserved the win. Even thought has little affect on me. Cause I'm Canadian

Yeah it is. I just hit a hundred messages after being on for a little more than a month thanks :)[DOUBLEPOST=1353287865,1353287787][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah, I couldn't agree more... Although. Apparently this is supposed to not have sugar. But that might be a lie. Laws are different in Japan where they are sold, btw I subbed to you too. I like your vid on the why I did to vote. I love American pollitics. They both weren't that great. But I think Obama was a bit better and deserved the win. Even thought has little affect on me. Cause I'm Canadian

Thanks for subscribing!! I'm glad you enjoy my videos. :)

I'm more of a coke man myself lol

I love Coke so much. It's been the hardest thing to give up since I started trying to eat healthy. :(

It is only available in Japan, and it has this magical ingredient in it called fiber. But the FDA does not allow added nutrients to soft drives in America, so it will never be available here.

Yeah, this will come out and be hugely popular for a while, then it's gonna come out it has all these side effects and there will be lawsuits lol. Then it will be banned and yada yada yada. Great vlog btw!

Sounds like a huge scam to begin with, and if it actually does burn fat just by drinking it that s**t CAN'T be healthy. I'll pass, even if it's just because it's Pepsi. Yuck.

Back