People are watching... Just not staying

Niserri

Sleep-deprived bum
So I took a look at my youtube analytics... People usually only watch the first 1/2 minutes before leaving. It's not just my first video it's all my videos... Am I doing something wrong? I know I only have 4 videos up and I know it's a bit early to be wondering about this but I just can't help it;; Am I just not interesting enough/ trying too hard to be funny? It's a bit discouraging to see that people just watch the first couple of minutes...

So I took a look at my youtube analytics... People usually only watch the first 1/2 minutes before leaving. It's not just my first video it's all my videos... Am I doing something wrong? I know I only have 4 videos up and I know it's a bit early to be wondering about this but I just can't help it;; Am I just not interesting enough/ trying too hard to be funny? It's a bit discouraging to see that people just watch the first couple of minutes...

Happens to everyone. Even youtubers that I really like I'll only watch a little

You really cant let stuff like that discourage you, or else you will continually be discouraged on youtube and you really wont enjoy it much

Step back and look at your content. Do you leave anything for them to anticipate?

*clears throat* As one of your subscribers... *gets kicked* haha

I enjoy your videos but you play Minecraft the same way I play it, there isn't anything new and shiny. You should have something to anticipate.
Talk about further plans, maybe, or what your current goal is.

While I enjoy your videos, I definitely recommend trying to upload different games and types of videos.
I try to have videos running until the end though, because my boyfriend has the same problem with his videos and I know how frustrating it is. xD

People have a very short attention span. If they arent entertained within the first minute or so they'll just leave.
Thanks for the advice!
if it makes you happy ill watch your full video =)

Nah it's okay XD There are way more interesting videos than mine.
You really cant let stuff like that discourage you, or else you will continually be discouraged on youtube and you really wont enjoy it much
Thanks for the encouragement! :]
Mix up your content on a schedule. It will keep most viewers.
I'll do just that! :3
*clears throat* As one of your subscribers... *gets kicked* haha

I enjoy your videos but you play Minecraft the same way I play it, there isn't anything new and shiny. You should have something to anticipate.
Talk about further plans, maybe, or what your current goal is.

While I enjoy your videos, I definitely recommend trying to upload different games and types of videos.
I try to have videos running until the end though, because my boyfriend has the same problem with his videos and I know how frustrating it is. xD
Oh! o: Thank you so much for giving me feedback!
I was thinking about making a game up but I don't think it would work for one person so I might lay back on the Minecraft and play a different game I have coming up! (Just waiting on an email back from the game company saying I'm allowed to put the video up)

somthing just hit me
how many people play mincraft
what makes your lets plays different and enjoyable
thats why i stopped recording much mincraft to many people do it
if your ganna record mincraft you need to be different or really really funny

Back