Gaming [PC]THE GREAT WAR! (Rust) TODAY [CLOSED]

2LTDan

Hello!
Welcome,

I am General LTDan and I am here to recruit you into the LTDan Maltia! A small faction on a rust server has acquired a large amount of materials and we need to invade their beaches! The server admin has decided to give us supplies and kits to take out this faction. Join me and we will destroy them! Also, you get a free rocket launcher (In-Game) Tonight we will win the battle and live like kings!!!
Intel
Possibly 3 - 5 Member of faction. We have not heard from our inside man since we got the picture in figure 1.1. Base is very well protected with mine fields and auto-turrets surrounding the base.

A36214E6EFC635E7691B22ADEF57DFD8E021C69A35327C3DF1pimgpsh_fullsize_distr_zps4ias4k6v.jpg

FIG 1.1

Objective
To destroy as much of the infrastructure of the enemy base, hopfully this will disrupt their activity long enough to allow other players to stand up to these bullies.

We'll begin at 7:00 PM EST

Teamspeak IP: TS51.VentruTech.net

Hurry, we do not have much time. Plans will be discussed just before the invasion begins. GOOD LUCK

Last edited:
Managed to grab a few more people before we started and other than the friendly fire and mutiny we had a successful mission! LTDan out!

Back