Gaming PC/PS4 Collab group

Hey guys!

I'm currently looking for a few people to record games with for my YouTube channel. I have PC/PS4, games include, COD IW, FIFA 17, BF1, Rocket League, GTA V, H1Z1 and a few more. I'm 24 so anyone over 18 is preferred.

If you're interested drop me a message.

Thanks!

Hey guys!

I'm currently looking for a few people to record games with for my YouTube channel. I have PC/PS4, games include, COD IW, FIFA 17, BF1, Rocket League, GTA V, H1Z1 and a few more. I'm 24 so anyone over 18 is preferred.

If you're interested drop me a message.

Thanks!
is being almost 17 ok cause rest me 4 month tell i get 17 and also i heard alot of stuff so im ok hearing s_h_i_ t

Am 23 and I am interested. I play bf 1 as well and I can play other games if needed my.
my origin and steam are both VVValx and I have PC only

Hello!

Im 22, couldnt drop you a message.. The site says error.. *sigh* Anyways, I do have all the games you listed there most of them to PC (to be honest) could eventually buy them for PS4 if thats the case.
Anyway my machines are, as follows:

- PS4
- Xbox one
- Wii U
- PC (-i7 CPU - GTX 1070 GPU-)
............AND! An Nintendo Switch on th.3/3-2017

Btw, Im Danish. So yes, I do have an accent... But hey its a part of the charm *I hope*.

Hello!

Im 22, couldnt drop you a message.. The site says error.. *sigh* Anyways, I do have all the games you listed there most of them to PC (to be honest) could eventually buy them for PS4 if thats the case.
Anyway my machines are, as follows:

- PS4
- Xbox one
- Wii U
- PC (-i7 CPU - GTX 1070 GPU-)
............AND! An Nintendo Switch on th.3/3-2017

Btw, Im Danish. So yes, I do have an accent... But hey its a part of the charm *I hope*.
What's your PSN/Steam?

Back