Gaming [PC] Gaming collab group [EU]

Im looking to make a gaming collab group. i am 16 years old and im from denmark. all videos are gonna be in english though. so yeah if you have good humor and dont get triggered easily. why not join this gaming group thingy. As long as you are over 15 years old and have a decent mic you can join :p
Games i play:
CS:GO
GTA
Golf with friends
Rocket league
GMOD

yo man, I'm slowly getting a gaming community up myself, we're looking for people to join us (especially people from the UK and EU) I'm also 22, and I all the games you have suggested is what I have, Plus I have a load more
so if you want to collab, you can add me on skype dengamerjack

I am 17, and i am looking for steam games in general colab Rocket League/CS:GO/Payday 2/etc. Hit me up.

Hey RageGamingTVHD!

We are a group of 3 people who know each other pretty well and we are all above 15 years old and we are looking for more people to join our group.

Some of us have videos, but I do not as I am new to youtube, but I know how to record, edit and things like that.

The main focus for this group is to play gmod and make funny moments videos, but also play many other games as well and try to make it entertaining for the audience!

You will need to have discord in order to voice chat with us and you can add me or contact me on discord with this username:
Poisen#5137

Back