Logic Eye

Hello, i am starting up a channel, mainly around funny moments. English is not my motherlanguage, but my amarican friends are telling me that my english is fine, but thats not up to me to decide ;)
I am currently long into making my channel, i just need a new cover and videos ;)
I am playing games like Gmod, GTA, Star Wars Battlefront (I have the season pass) and Rainbow Six etc. (I only wrote the most populare, i have a lot more)
I DONT play SCGO, LOL, WOW, Call of Duty etc.
I want to collab with a serious youtuber (by that i mean someone that doesnt do Sub4Sub, clickbait etc.)
If you allready have a channel then your welcome to send a link so i could check it out beforehand so i know we would ''fit together''
Your microphone have to be allright, so people can bare to listen to it (i have a Røde NT USB myself)
Lastly as i said it is 16+ (sorry) and i am used to playing with people on 20-30 years old, so i have no problem with that ;) (I am 16 myself)
So please wright down bellow your age, your channel (if you have one allready) what games you play (Just add on whats not on the list if you want to) and then where i can contact you (Email, Skype, etc.) and lasty your timezone ;)
And to add on i DO NOT use teamspeak, because of reasons, but i do use Discord and Skype ;) (Nothing else)
I live in Denmark so my timezone is 'Copenhagen Time' (I could not provide a link so just google it)[DOUBLEPOST=1475088962,1475086065][/DOUBLEPOST]Also this is a 'permanent' collaboration, so more like gaming buddies ;) And my link doesnt work and doesnt matter (no videos yet) :)

Hey, id be interested in working with you =]

I don't yet have any videos on my channel, really want to do something with someone rather than doing it alone =]

Also, here is a list of my current games ( can get new ones if needed ):

1. Ark ( with Scorched Earth )
  2. The Black Death ( kinda crappy game :p )
  3. Cities: Skyline
  4. CSGO
  5. Dead by Daylight
  6. Dead Island ( Definitive Edition )
  7. Elite Dangerous
  8. Euro Truck Simulator
  9. The Forest
  10. GMod
  11. Hide & Hold Out
  12. Hurtworld
  13. Insurgency ( seems to be a CSGO rip )
  14. Miscreated ( seems to be a Day Z rip )
  15. Portal 1 & 2
  16. Rocket League
  17. Rollercoaster Tycoon 3
  18. Rust
  19. Scrap Mechanic
  20. Stonehearth
  21. Youtubers Life
And a few other B Games xD

Hit me up, my new channel/allies is CyanCat

Hey, id be interested in working with you =]

I don't yet have any videos on my channel, really want to do something with someone rather than doing it alone =]

Also, here is a list of my current games ( can get new ones if needed ):

1. Ark ( with Scorched Earth )
  2. The Black Death ( kinda crappy game :p )
  3. Cities: Skyline
  4. CSGO
  5. Dead by Daylight
  6. Dead Island ( Definitive Edition )
  7. Elite Dangerous
  8. Euro Truck Simulator
  9. The Forest
  10. GMod
  11. Hide & Hold Out
  12. Hurtworld
  13. Insurgency ( seems to be a CSGO rip )
  14. Miscreated ( seems to be a Day Z rip )
  15. Portal 1 & 2
  16. Rocket League
  17. Rollercoaster Tycoon 3
  18. Rust
  19. Scrap Mechanic
  20. Stonehearth
  21. Youtubers Life
And a few other B Games xD

Hit me up, my new channel/allies is CyanCat
So for the first i cant find your channel, so its hard to ''hit you up'' could you just write to me on my email or something? (thelogiceye@gmail.com? Also you forgot to answer a few questions (age and timezone) (You can do it on the email if you want to) xD
Edit: Nevermind found it... I accidentally clicked my link instead of yours and mine doesnt work xD
Edit after Edit: Cant send you any messages, so back to before the edits xD
Last edit: You can add me on steam instead if easier: LogicEye (Same logo just in blue) ;)

Last edited:
Hello Logic eye,
If you could help me grow my channel that would be great
I've subbed to your channel and I'd love if you could to :D

to find my youtube video, search: cataldosor17

Thank you

Back