Gaming PC Free Gaming Collab

AhrinYT

Hey there! I'm a very small YouTube whos looking for a person I could make a video with. I live in the Pacific Time Zone and I am able to play Minecraft, Overwatch, and any other game that is free. There is no subscriber limitation and I do hope you will consider collaborating on a video with me.
Thank you so much! ^_^

Hey I would like to collab with you. Can you please tell me when you would like to collab with me. Thank you!

@Saad Ahmed
Sounds great! I'll send you some contact information in private message and thank you so much ^-^
~~~
EDIT: I just realized that I'm unable to send private messages so I'll just type here :)
Here's my Skype: Dadadaking9
My discord is ~;Mist;~ #4567
If your unable to find me, please put down your skype/discord in a reply, so then I can attempt to look for you ^-^
Before we schedule a time to do a collaboration, what kind of game would you like to play? I see that you play a ton of COD, however due to it costing money, I am unable to purchase it :(
However, I did see that a while back, you did post a couple Minecraft videos and I'm sure there is a huge variety of fun games that we are able to play. Right now, I'm up to posting any kind of gaming video so please choose a game that is free to play and one that we both are able to play together ^-^
---
If anyone else wants to do a collaboration video, please feel free to leave a message! :)

Last edited:
@Saad Ahmed
Sounds great! I'll send you some contact information in private message and thank you so much ^-^
~~~
EDIT: I just realized that I'm unable to send private messages so I'll just type here :)
Here's my Skype: Dadadaking9
My discord is ~;Mist;~ #4567
If your unable to find me, please put down your skype/discord in a reply, so then I can attempt to look for you ^-^
Before we schedule a time to do a collaboration, what kind of game would you like to play? I see that you play a ton of COD, however due to it costing money, I am unable to purchase it :(
However, I did see that a while back, you did post a couple Minecraft videos and I'm sure there is a huge variety of fun games that we are able to play. Right now, I'm up to posting any kind of gaming video so please choose a game that is free to play and one that we both are able to play together ^-^
---
If anyone else wants to do a collaboration video, please feel free to leave a message! :)
Yes I was unable to get your discord and I do not prefer using skype so my discord is Fichee_slays #9172

Back