Gaming PC Collabs - YouTube fun - 18+

PaltorPlayz

Howdy y'all,

Just started a new gaming channel (old one is left for dead) as a sort of rebranding and it goes by PaltorPlayz. I play Fortnite and a lot of it, like a lot of people. I went to to school for cinema and tv production so I know a decent bit on how to do these things right (even if my vids so far don't show it). I've put some vids out there just to get the ball rolling.

I'm a really goofy guy who also likes to strategize a lot if my team is up for the same thing. Very adaptable. I can easily not curse, or curse depending on style, I do rage on deaths which can be funny but I can also tone thay down lol.

I've got a roommate (19yo) who gets a lot of 12-20 kill games, constantly. He is starting up a channel as well.

*I suck on PC right now* I am a console guy, been playing fortnite since January and got pretty good but, felt the move to PC was necessary. But, now I have to learn keyboard and mouse and the struggle is real but I won't give up. I understand good game strategy but, I just need some time to get used to the new control system.

I would love to play a lot of GTA V, Fortnite, Garry's Mod and BF1.

I also have PC games like GTA V, Ben and Ed, Garry's Mod and a few more.

I am from california, I want people who play a lot and play when I play. I'm ready to pump out the quality entertainment. I want to treat this like a job, you should too. We should make videos as a collaboration 2-5 days a week in the beginning. Set a schedule, establish our brand and start creating.

TheGareHare

I would love to collab with someone else close to my age as well. I am restarting my channel and want to start uploading a lot more to grow a fan-base and find some awesome people along the way. I am 23 and play just about anything, I goof around and can play really well with the practice. Above all I love to make people laugh though, so if you'd like I'd love to try a few collabs with you and anyone else who happens to be interested ^_^

I would love to collab with someone else close to my age as well. I am restarting my channel and want to start uploading a lot more to grow a fan-base and find some awesome people along the way. I am 23 and play just about anything, I goof around and can play really well with the practice. Above all I love to make people laugh though, so if you'd like I'd love to try a few collabs with you and anyone else who happens to be interested ^_^
Yeah, that sounds awesome! Having fun and laughing is a large part of what this is all about for me. Do you have a discord?

Hey! I know you’re looking for 18+ youtubers and unfortunately I’m 17, but I make gaming content on my channel “Mr. Pants” but I haven’t posted in a while and I think it’d be great if we played together seeing as I need a motivator to actually upload, I was also wondering if you play or are interested in games such as Rainbow Six Siege and Dead By Daylight. I don’t mind if you don’t want me in your group but also I wanted to let you know that I am a freelance artist who is willing to do channel art and thumbnails and I just wanted to spread the word and see who’s interested. Thank you for your time!

Hey! I know you’re looking for 18+ youtubers and unfortunately I’m 17, but I make gaming content on my channel “Mr. Pants” but I haven’t posted in a while and I think it’d be great if we played together seeing as I need a motivator to actually upload, I was also wondering if you play or are interested in games such as Rainbow Six Siege and Dead By Daylight. I don’t mind if you don’t want me in your group but also I wanted to let you know that I am a freelance artist who is willing to do channel art and thumbnails and I just wanted to spread the word and see who’s interested. Thank you for your time!
What's up Mr. Pants! Checked out your channel and 17 isn't a problem if you can hang haha. I've never played either of those games, though. Do you still play GMOD? How about you add me on Discord so we could talk easier.

I'd be interested in Battlefield and GTA. I am in the UK though, but I'd be happy t rearrange my day to suit
Let's do it! I haven't played those ones much in a while but, very interested in doing so in a collab, especially GTA. I think those custum game modes like death run and the races would be great fun.

Hey dude. I checked out your channel and I see you are playing resident evil 4. Me and my friend are playing that too for our channel. We haven't posted them yet, but we will soon.

Back