Gaming PC Collaboration

CJA

Hey guys,

Anyone interested in a collaboration. I play most genres . Shooters, Horror's ect ect feel free to check out my channel for a better overview of the types of games I play. Im also open to playing something like Human fall flat or something comical. Anyway let me know if your interested . Age mid 20's and up or at least mature . Thanks guys

I'm down. My discord is Philofhatsandgames 1561. We'll go from there. I'm also very happy you played Edith Finch. It's a brilliant game. I know of others you'd enjoy like it.

We're always looking to add more people into our community. Maybe you could find it useful for you wish for PC collabs. We have some PC members as well that play a lot of games. Check our signature for more.

We're always looking to add more people into our community. Maybe you could find it useful for you wish for PC collabs. We have some PC members as well that play a lot of games. Check our signature for more.
Hi, I appreciate you taking the time to respond, However I'm a little confused as to what exactly your offering or suggesting. Ive taken a look at your youtube channel and it seems as though you have only uploaded 1 video this month , 3 videos in the past 6 months. You started that your always looking for people to join your community ... am I on the wrong youtube channel? kindly clarify

Hi, I appreciate you taking the time to respond, However I'm a little confused as to what exactly your offering or suggesting. Ive taken a look at your youtube channel and it seems as though you have only uploaded 1 video this month , 3 videos in the past 6 months. You started that your always looking for people to join your community ... am I on the wrong youtube channel? kindly clarify
We've sent you a conversation on YTTalk.

Hey man im very interested in collab. I checked out your channel and enjoyed it and think we could work together pretty well lol. Little about me im 24 years old computer tech and love to play games at night. Decided to turn it into a hobby and here i am!

Hey checked your channel and i would be up on making videos with you or live stream as we both have some of the same games like PUBG and Destiny 2, anyhow do have a look at my channel and let know if interested :)

Discord: Oran1#7395

Last edited:
Back