Gaming PC Collab

Dillybuster

Hi. I want to have some people to collab with on all sorts of PC games.

Games:
CSGO
Overwatch
World Of Warcraft
Rust
Gmod
BF1
Rocket League
Chivalry

Min Requirements:
Decent Mic (Doesn't make an annoying noise every sec of the day)
14 or older

Hey, Dillybuster!

We are a group of 3 people who know each other pretty well and we are all above 15 years old and we are looking for more people to join our group.

Some of us have videos, but I do not as I am new to youtube, but I know how to record, edit and things like that.

The main focus for this group is to play gmod and make funny moments videos, but also play many other games as well and try to make it entertaining for the audience!

You will need to have discord in order to voice chat with us and you can add me or contact me on discord with this username:
Poisen#5137

Hey, Dillybuster!

We are a group of 3 people who know each other pretty well and we are all above 15 years old and we are looking for more people to join our group.

Some of us have videos, but I do not as I am new to youtube, but I know how to record, edit and things like that.

The main focus for this group is to play gmod and make funny moments videos, but also play many other games as well and try to make it entertaining for the audience!

You will need to have discord in order to voice chat with us and you can add me or contact me on discord with this username:
Poisen#5137
Hey, I sent you a friend request on Discord. I'm interested in doing a gmod video.

Hi. I want to have some people to collab with on all sorts of PC games.

Games:
CSGO
Overwatch
World Of Warcraft
Rust
Gmod
BF1
Rocket League
Chivalry

Min Requirements:
Decent Mic (Doesn't make an annoying noise every sec of the day)
14 or older
I meet all the requirements pretty well, and I only have OverWatch from the list you have. I am 15 (Almost 16 but sound and acts a lot older) Check out my channel by yourself: Abdullahx9000

Hey,
I am 13 but act a lot maturer than other kids around my age.
I have Gmod and CS:GO and hopefully gonna get some more games after christmas as well.
Already have a good mic and I have 70 subs. I took a break from youtube as it was getting too much but should start recording after christmas.
My skype is: ZaFox
if you need to contact me. :)

Back