Paypal have denied QuizGroup payment

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure what you are trying to do here but you are promoting Russian Networks here and making claims that Quiz is great. .
You probably work for a Creative Nation, Kensho Network, Acifin, Fullscreen or Curse ? What is difference between them and Quiz? Because they are Russian? Are you racist?
As for me I dont see any big difference between US, Canadian, UK, or a Russian MCN. All of them are mosty the same. So respect what people say/choose, even if you dont like it.

Reactions: RBG
You probably work for a Creative Nation, Kensho Network, Acifin, Fullscreen or Curse ? What is difference between them and Quiz? Because they are Russian? Are you racist?
As for me I dont see any big difference between US, Canadian, UK, or a Russian MCN. All of them are mosty the same. So respect what people say/choose, even if you dont like it.
Quiz is dubious network and has demonstrated for doing shady stuff this thread is just one of those examples. All the other i mentioned are no-lock in contracts too, last time i checked Quiz is 3 year deal and VSP probably 1 year, i'm just trying to make people do the best choice here.

3. This AWFUL NETWORK offered to you 80%, with ability to monetize everything you want
Yes thats a sign of a garbage network when they allow it.

You probably work for a Creative Nation, Kensho Network, Acifin, Fullscreen or Curse ? What is difference between them and Quiz?
They steal money, they don't respond to 80% of the e-mails. There is no other support. They make false copyright claims. Yea there is no difference. If You don't need MCN - don't ever go there. I'm gonna stay with Google forever after QG scammed me.
Ev7aHdP.jpg
ZuGaGsI.jpg

Last edited:
Does any place actually accept webmoney as a payment? Or is it just for transfering money to bank account?
Webmoney is very known now and u can see many online services and shops are using it as a payment processor.

Webmoney is very known now and u can see many online services and shops are using it as a payment processor.
What is biggest one then? I see ebay, amazon, alibaba not taking them, i'm wondering where i could spend that money

Quiz is dubious network and has demonstrated for doing shady stuff this thread is just one of those examples. All the other i mentioned are no-lock in contracts too, last time i checked Quiz is 3 year deal and VSP probably 1 year, i'm just trying to make people do the best choice here.
It's not a shady stuff, it's just a troubles with PayPal. Ok? And you can use your Bank account instead of it. Ok? As for the contract, you are right.

Reactions: RBG
It's not a shady stuff, it's just a troubles with PayPal. Ok? And you can use your Bank account instead of it. Ok? As for the contract, you are right.
Thats only the short end of the story, yes its paypal issues within ones country and its technically not their fault, but they are not doing sufficient work to resolve this issue, they are contemplating on changing to a new payment method without even bothering to inform the users about this, they just expect them to email them about it, they dont care about anyone but themself. They arent even trying to fix the paypal

That's my main problem with QG is that they're not communicating to their partners about the Paypal problems or doing anything to solve that issue. They just stubbornly went away from them and now I'm two months behind on receiving payments for them and it's stressing me out. Webmoney is impossible for people in countries like America and UK. Bank transfers are hard because they're international and their site is real buggy when trying to change stuff.

I really hope they go back to Paypal before the end of the year because that's the best way for most of their partners to receive payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back